Do you know one of the best approval rates for green card is through a well established marriage?
- Immigrants are eligible for a green card when they have married a United States citizen.
- With a green card that person can legally live and work in United States
- In the United States both heterosexual and homosexual marriages are legally recognized as valid legal marriages. This means that the immigrant may apply for a green card.
Are you looking for a fiancé(e) visa to be united with your love?
- A K1 visa,better known as a fiancée visa, is a visa for the prospective spouse of a U.S. citizen to travel to the United States so they can get married and start their new life together.
- A K2 visa is a visa for the child/children of the immigrant spouse, who are under the age of 21, to travel the United States accompanying the parent with a K1 visa.
- A K1 visa is different from other non-immigrant visas such as a tourist and business visas.